What I've Been Doing Lately

Chalkboard needed a little update and to be re-chalked (yep)


added some hooks to the bottom

I was pretty over the turquoise corkboard.

Time for the metallic bronze corkboard to shine!

I don't have a before picture of this headboard but it was pretty rusty.Next I will be painting the frame of the chalkboard table and chair to match.

Made a loom from an old Melissa and Doug Easel frame.


Valentine's treats from our sweet Aunt Nancy and Uncle Charlie!

Trying to organize creativity is always interesting :)

While I was doing all the above my house looked like this...in order to get organized you have to make a mess!(or at least I do!)

It no longer looks like this.Will be posting pictures of after...but I can guarantee it will look like this again soon!I am always moving,rearranging and repainting.It's fun!

And then at the end of the days God gives me (and all those who will take notice) a kiss to end the day!

Comments

Popular Posts