Part 6-Up And Coming



Hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving,filled with great memories of time spent well with family.I did and I am so looking forward to our Christmas gathering!

Just a few more posts in this series of Christmas With A Cause!Today's post is about a sweet photographer that is up and coming.She,also,happens to be my sister.Meet Mckenzie...
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, outdoor and nature
Mckenzie is super artistic and creative in everything she does!Recently she took some pictures of me and my family.I didn't want anything fancy,just simple and candid.My boys HATE...HATE...taking pictures so I asked Mckenzie just to take whatever and see what she could get and to keep it short.And this is what we got...











Mckenzie did a great job working with us.She did exactly what we asked and I am more than happy with the results.I'm not all about the posy-posy pictures.I like the real life and real faces  and she captured all of it perfectly AND she kept it short.Like we were done in 10 minutes.I know some people may look at these pictures and think they don't look "picture perfect"...but that's the whole point.They capture "us" ,and they capture it well.So needless to say we were all happy and not stressed.Perfect!

Here are some other pictures Mckenzie has taken...










Mckenzie just started her own page on Facebook @ Mkbethphotography
You can also follow her on instagram @mckenziebeth
Her prices are more than fair and she loves what she does so give her a shout,you won't be sorry!

Comments

Popular Posts