Part 2-NOT FOR SALE!

Many of you know my heart for adoption.I also have a heart to fight (hard) against human trafficking.Below you will find some companies that are hard at work to save lives from modern day slavery.Let's not add to the problem by throwing our money at the cheapest or most affordable option.Let's do some real research and see where our money is going.Is it encouraging slavery,aka human trafficking?Or is it going to help fight against it?
I am not trying to put a damper on the holidays.But we,you and I,need to be VERY aware of where our money is going and what it is doing to those around us.Here are some great ways to get some cool gifts and fight against one of the biggest injustices of the world.

Here are some of my top picks from each company...

  NOT FOR SALE

'We Are Not For Sale' - Ladies' Tee
What a powerful message!
Unveiled Freedom - Soft Cotton Cap
Bad hair day?No worries!

Women's Original - Sharkskin Z Shoes
I love this style of shoe!

Fair Trade Winds
These earrings use upcycled saris!


Anyone want to buy this for me?No?


Gold cuff is a must!


Good Paper (Cards)

This is just so sweet!

That's real love right there!

hay girl card
I'm a sucker for cheesy cards!


Starfish Project
website






926-008_kai_ring-1

Thistle Farmswebsite




 citrus wood scented hand lotion







Comments

Popular Posts