Boys And Their Books


We really enjoy our books around here.Charlie can often be found reading on his bed,in the playroom,or pretty much anywhere you can take a book!Chapter books and comics are his favorite.When he isn't reading or playing outside he is drawing comics or coloring pages for his brothers.

Coloring page Charlie drew for his brothers.

Charcom (he has his own brand and everything...FANCY!).




Gage loves his little Bibles and asks me to read them to him often :).This boy y'all is a ball of energy and personality.He has been reading small words and gets so excited!Soon enough he will be reading on his own.




Reggie loves books too.Although he can't read he is always bringing me books to read to him.His favorite book right now is, Sweet Dreams,Mimi.Sometimes I find him "trying" to read.It's so stinkin' cute!


My mom gave me a ton of books a few months back that I just now got around looking through.I wasn't sure I wanted to bring anymore books into the house because we have so many BUT I am glad she didn't take no for an answer (plus she just knows me REALLY well).I was just as excited as the boys to look through the boxes.




I couldn't help myself!I had to spread them out and look through them!All of these books are Thanksgiving related.Perfect timing :)



Even something for me!
Thanks mom :)

What is something that you really enjoy?I'd love to know!

Comments

Popular Posts