He Brought Us Back

  1. I wasn't planning on interrupting the series on Christmas Shopping With A Cause...but I had a dream last night and I want to share.

  2. I dreamt that Tim and I were with a couple of friends on a beach.There were other people there,as there would be on a typical beach.I noticed there were whales swimming very close to the shore.A baby whale was too close and the tide was going down so Tim and I went over to make sure the whale didn't get beach bound.
  3. All of a sudden the water pulls back and the sand beneath Tim and I gave way.We held on to each others forearm.As we fell,I remember,having enough time to re position our grip on each other's arm and catching our breath (preparing to go under).As we were getting as much air in our lungs as we could I looked up to see the biggest wave I had ever seen over our heads...then we went under.
  4. The next day we were sitting with our friends,who had witnessed the entire event,talking about what had happened.They had notified the authorities that we had gone under and "were probably gone".There was nothing they could have done.They didn't seem upset we were in trouble or happy that we had made it out.They were apathetic.But Tim and I had smiles on our faces.We didn't "look" different,but there was a change on the inside.
  5. Then I woke up with this song in my head...


  1. My hope is built on nothing less
    Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
    I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
    But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
    • Refrain:
      On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
      All other ground is sinking sand,
      All other ground is sinking sand.
  2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
    I rest on His unchanging grace;
    In every high and stormy gale,
    My anchor holds within the veil.
  3. His oath, His covenant, His blood
    Support me in the whelming flood;
    When all around my soul gives way,
    He then is all my hope and stay.
  4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
    Oh, may I then in Him be found;
    Dressed in His righteousness alone,
    Faultless to stand before the throne.



  1. There is much I could tell you about the significance and meaning of each detail of the dream but here's the short version...


The journey Tim and I have been on through him getting Lyme's disease has been much like what I described above.But we are experiencing Hope.God has been bringing us closer to Him through this.He has re positioned our footing and has given us a more powerful stance.This journey will not be in vain.God is going to use it to the glory of His name and for the good of those who trust in Him.We see that happening and continue to stand on our Solid Rock.


Comments

Popular Posts