Part 5-Meet Sara

Meet my friend Sara...



Sara is a super talented,creative person.She inspires me with all that she does.She is a beautiful soul.This is what Sara says about herself...


I call myself mama,
wife to a farmer,
photographer, 
and artist. 

I adore twinkle lights,
bunting,
books,
all things photography,
painting,
and finding the rosy in the routine. 

Sara,as stated above,is a photographer and an artist.Look at her beautiful work!

PHOTOGRAPHY





This is just a sample of Sara's work.I could look at her beautiful pictures and artwork all day...but there are things that need to be done (sometimes).If you would like to have a photo session with Sara here is her info...
You can also follow her on her blog here
or her IG here


Ok I just have to say that Sara also has an amazing craft room!Check it out here
Her creations that came out of this beautiful space...

ART




Aren't these wonderful?!?To check out more of Sara's art and photos that are for sale visit her etsy shop here.

ENJOY :)







Comments

Popular Posts