And The Correct Answer Is?!?

                      I found this on Pinterest and I just thought it was too good NOT to share!Dear Jesus, I'm trying. But I'm frightened of not seeing anything. It's so lonely never seeing anyone. I am forgetting what others look like. Even me. I bet my eyes are a mess. The way my eyes hurt, I can't imagine them looking normal any more. Protect my family and friends from this. Amen.

So true!But how often do we keep filling our lives with other people,things,or even noises to drown out the loneliness?Me too.You know that joke about Jesus ALWAYS being the correct answer,especially in Sunday School?Well,even though we joke about it,it's true.Jesus IS and ALWAYS will be the answer.Sometimes it's easy to forget or just not even go there.When you realize that He is a safe place you will keep running back to Him.The more you run to Him the easier it becomes and safer you are.It's like muscle memory.I am still growing and still strengthening my spiritual muscle memory.But this is a good reminder for me and I hope it is helpful for you in this day as well.

                                                     Find Him and you will find so much!Freedom,peace,joy,hope,love,patience,kindness,sef-control and the list goes on.It's not easy but it is ALWAYS worth it!

I will be gone this weekend for a much needed break and recharge but I will take LOTS of pictures and post them as soon as I get a chance!I hope to get some alone time with Jesus that helps me grow in wisdom and strengthens me.Will keep you posted!Until then...

Comments

Popular Posts