Egg Carton Craft Project!




 I have been saving up egg cartons for future craft projects.I didn't really have anything in mind but I knew I could think of something...or at least Pinterest an idea. The other day I finally broke into my plethora of egg cartons and decided it was time for the future craft project to happen now. So me and the boys went at it and this is what we made...



A little bit of paint,brushes,glue,buttons and egg cartons can make for a fun art project!


We made a beautiful mess!I actually didn't let myself get bent out of shape and just chilled and enjoyed our time of creativity.I think the drop cloth helped ☺!


Treasure Boxes!We found treasures from nature and put them in our treasure boxes.

We all had a lot of fun,don't be fooled by Charlie's face!He just hates taking pictures,lol!

Here is a list of our treasures:
Pine Cones
Feathers
Cicada Shell
Rock
Flower
Rose Petals
Purple Grass




















Comments

Popular Posts