Half The Story

So I want to share another day of happenings with those who read my blog.Buuuuut before I do I just want you to know (and I am sure you already do,let's just call this a "healthy" reminder) my world is not perfect.Anyone who knows me,knows this.I just know that pictures only tell half of the story.With that said here is my day so far....

While Gage enjoyed his new hammock from his sweet Aunt.I was picking these flowers.Have you seen Taste Of The Country on Netflix?No?Well,then you must!This bouquet is inspired by that show.When Danielle picks flowers she includes all sorts even ones from herbs.Why do I not do this?I don't know!But now I do!So this is my herb and rose bouquet and I LOVE it!

Hello!
I thought the bouquet would look great on the back deck.


I really like how the decorations are coming together!As I was finishing up with this small project the boys suggested we have a picnic.So I said yes,but instead of having it in the damp grass we sat on the newly decorated deck.

Reggie is obviously tired,lol!

Simple grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches with cherry tomatoes from our garden.
Now what you don't see is that after we sat down to eat Reggie spilled his milk all over his side of the blanket and was very cranky.Was it perfect?No.Did I let it ruin our lunch?No.He's a toddler and that's what they do.I was thankful it happened outside and not on our carpeted dining room floor (yes,you heard correctly.Eventually that will be remedied).We have had a great morning,not perfect,but it was fun and enjoyable!We made the most of what we had and that's what matters!

Now on to the next project!

These books aren't gonna bind themselves!






Comments

Popular Posts