Remember When Journals

So I mentioned in the last post about how I started making journals.Here's how it started.I was looking for a way to start making a little extra $$$ while being able to stay at home with the littles.I didn't really know what I wanted to do but I knew I wanted to make and create and love it!Not very specific but necessary,in my opinion ;).Naturally,I prayed that God would help me figure this next step out.
After talking with a friend who has a successful Etsy shop I was able to get focus and ideas.I really like writing,specifically journaling.So I thought hey!maybe I could look into making journals.And that's exactly what I did!I am just getting started but I have had lots of positive feedback and am learning about getting the business up and going which will take time but hopefully do well!I have sold about 20 journals and notebooks,which is a fantastic start.I am getting more ideas on what would sell and what to include and as I do some craft shows and such I will have a better understanding of what I can and can't do as well as what I need to do.
My first "show" is going to be this next Saturday the 12th!I am so excited!I am getting my inventory up and also "experimenting" with some ideas I have.So without further ado here are some of the journals I've made!Enjoy!
Journals
                                 




                     
Notebooks






Blessing Books


              
 
 Journal Organizers



To see more journals and stay updated on what's new check out Remember When Journals' facebook page.






Comments

Popular Posts