Transformation

I was thinking of relating how I grow,mature and transform so do the things around me.Well.... my little ones are taking a LOT of my brain right now so I can't actually put it into words sooooo here are some pictures of the transformations and happenings at our crazy but fun house.Enjoy! :)

Science experiment learning how bile breaks down fat.So fun!





Enjoying the beauty of our backyard.


Teeny,tiny egg!

Celebrating  Charlie and Gage's birthdays!Charlie turned 7 on the 29th of July and Gage turned 5 on the 16th of August.It was fun having a Mario and Luigi themed party!



Fire power balls,Mario mix and ice power balls,aka cheeto balls,chex mix and popcorn!






We had some yummy cake "bombs" as well,thanks to my sweet sister!

Lots of fun!Lots of wonderful friends and family to celebrate another year of life for both boys!This teeter-totter was a gift from Grammy and Papa John.One of my favorites!

The bathroom is coming along quite nicely!Still working on the shelves but this is what I have so far.







New TILE!YAY!


Comments

Popular Posts