Lovely


Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old


Less than one minute after I opened my package the first two lines of this song went through my head,"Isn't she lovely?Isn't she wonderful?"

A bit dramatic,yes?Yes.But I wouldn't be me if I weren't honest about what went through my head when I saw my new crock pot :)

It has a great seal on it and it latches for safe travel.

 I had just started some soup on the stove before I opened the package,hence the scraps in the bottom right corner of this photo.No worries seeing as how we eat three times a day I can get a meal in there soon enough!


The boys and I have been catching up with friends and have had so much fun.But today we needed a break and so we headed over to Sonic for 50 cent corndogs,took back some books to the library,went to the store,then stopped by a couple thrift shops just to balance out the trip ;).
Some other lovely things we found are as follows....


These chairs I found at a local thrift shop that has a wonderful pricing system.I was able to get them both for only $3!
Tim asked me,"What's up with the church chairs." My response,"They aren't church chairs." Tim,"Doctor chairs?" Me,"Yeah,probably." Even though they look like waiting room chairs (because they probably are) I like them.They have good lines,are sturdy,and will be easy to beautify.Stay tuned for the transformation!




Another cool find was this throw?tablecloth?Not quite sure but I've been looking for something to cover the bottom cushions of my couch and this was perfect.Texture?Check!Color?Check!Pretty?Check!Fringe?Bonus,and check!



Now all that it needs are some fun throw pillows!To be continued...


The next lovely find was this really pretty storage box.



I love birds!


What was lovely about your day?I'd love to know!





Comments

Popular Posts