Fall Is Officially Here!!!!

Okay,so I may not like to put fall colors in my house but I am super excited that fall is outside.The chilly mornings,the hot chocolate,baked goodies,dressing in layers,craft fairs (& craft food smells and music!!!),snuggling under the blankets with my boys...all of it!All fall ya'll!I love it!


As I put up my bright cheery colors inside I get to enjoy the beautiful fall colors outside.It seems so silly but I get to experience all the beautiful colors at the same time and I feel so blessed just being surrounded by so much beauty!



It's the little (big) things,right?I think so.


Like I mentioned before the baked goodies are that much better in the fall!I seriously have to watch myself,otherwise I could easily gain a ton of weight just because I love to bake when it gets chilly.And of course all those baked goods need to be eaten ,so,  through skillful reasoning...I must eat what I bake ;).I really need to get better about distributing the baked goods to neighbors.Share the love and get chubby together,right?



Also I always need a reminder that baked goods aren't always bready goodness.Like this quiche ^...it was so good!I guess technically since it is without a crust it's a fritatta.Super easy,super yummy, and it fulfilled my need to bake...for a day 😜.



I also am getting ready to break out the knitting and crocheting!I had to slow down on making journals/notebooks because I only have so much space in my house.But I HAVE to create so this is what I have been doing to make sure I get my crafting fix...

Remember these?!?So fun to make!

I am so very thankful for fall!

What about you?I'd love to know!






Comments

Popular Posts