Afterthoughts

This past weekend I went to a wonderful,magical place!Okay,that might be a tad dramatic...maaaaybe.And no,it was NOT Disney World.It was the craft house in Newton,KS.I have mentioned it in my last few posts.And yes, I will continue to mention it because I have found it to be a great place for me to have a change of scenery,relax and reset all my "buttons" so I can be the best me I desire to be.I think everyone needs a place for them to reset themselves.I totally get not everyone gets that privilege,but if you can make it happen...do it!
I am trying to be better about taking pictures of fun times but honestly I like just being in the moment.At the same time,though,I don't have many pictures of those fun memories.Well,I will work on it.It'll be cool to see my boys grow,life changes and all that on this blog...i just will have to be a LOT more intentional about that camera picture taking thing!But in the meantime I took pics afterwards...does that count?!?
Love these colors on this platter!

Got Milk glass? (yes,I went there)


8 little saucers to match the platter! 
That color!That design!YeS!



My thrifted Croft & Barrow coat that I am excited to wear this winter!


Fun placemats for the boys to do artwork or whatever,basically they are just so cute I couldn't say no ;).

LOVE...that is all.

my copper finds!

Watering the garden won't be boring anymore...i bet the boys will want to help!


these are just so gorgeous...I walked by them for two days before I just couldn't anymore!


a little at a time I am going to be replacing our quart jars we have been using as "cups" and getting fun,cute,real cups!
gold leaf tealight candle holder

this was a major score...these things aren't cheap new!i almost bought one before I went on the trip...good thing I didn't!

brand new for .25 cents each...Christmas presents for the older two boys

these binoculars are either brand new or hardly used...these will be great Christmas presents for the older two as well! 
stick around for the makeover of these bookends!


the cutest,smallest galvanized tub ever!


we have been needing some throw blankets for the living room and I have been needing some color as well...perfect finds!

here some more color!cute hankies anyone?

love the color and those flowers :)

Comments

Popular Posts