Party Over Here!Woop,Woop!

I was so very nervous about the journal making class,because I didn't know what to expect or how it would go.Silly me...if I had only taken a chill pill and realized it was just a get together and fun craft time instead of a "class".So I refuse to call it a class and will now refer to it as a journal making party.Because that's what it is and it was fun and everyone involved had a blast!




I was able to go to our local coffee shop and secure a large enough table to spread out all the fun journal accessories on.And since it is a popular coffee shop a sweet friend that I haven't seen in quite a long time stopped in with her friend to grab a cup of joe.I invited both of them to make their own journals and chat with us!The spontaneity of it was fun and I made a new friend :)!




I loved watching everyone put together their journals.It gave me ideas and I love how you can see someone's personality come through by their creative choices.


It was really good to visit with these ladies.It was good conversation,fun creating,and as one of the sweet ladies said,"Therapeutic".I think it is safe to say we all had a good time and were refreshed with sweet friend time.



Coffee makes every event that much better!


Life is GOOD :)







I learned a lot for the next party of what works and doesn't work.It was a good experience and I look forward to more journal parties!




Comments

Popular Posts