Playtime:Bubbles and Bubble Wrap

This is not a post about ThredUp.Although eventually,I am sure,I will post about them because they have been a great way for me to save money and get nice clothes.No,not ThredUp,but about the fun impromptu playtime that happened when I received this fun package.I was actually expecting it to come Friday,but it came a day early...YAY!


It's fun mail for me and my littles...

My sister and her youngest daughter came over to visit and when I opened the package I knew it was meant to be...


They kept running up and down the bubble wrap strip,galloping and hopping on it,it was so fun to watch.



Reggie tried to keep it laying straight and flat...


Bubbles and bubble wrap!I decided to pour the bubbles in a bowl because we kept losing the wands in the gigantor bubble container.The littles loved it!



I kept trying to get Ella to smile at the camera.Everytime she would say, "Cheese!" and then turn her head!Silly girl :).

The big boys were running around the house and building duplo towers and ships.It was a great visit!I always enjoy time with my sister and her little one(s) :)!


Comments

Popular Posts