Not Too Serious

   I love our little family.We are goofy,serious,random,among many other wonderful adjectives.As I sit here and type these words out my 7 year old is doing school and I am seeing his sense of humor come through in his math.Strange place to show off your humor,right?Eh...like I said we are pretty random people.It's fun and makes life more entertaining.Forty-Who and Forty-Tree...I give an A for creativity a good laugh and then tell him to write the real answer.He giggles with delight because he made me laugh... *sigh* that's my boy!
 
Don't take life too seriously.

  Not taking life too seriously is something I am trying to teach my oldest because..well..he does.I am also learning this lesson.A wise woman once shared with me, "When we take life too serious,we aren't taking God serious enough." (or something along those lines) because there is grace.freely given  GRACE!

  Tonight my husband and I get to be a part of a two day class called,Salt & Light (soooo excited!!).

****
The Lord calls each of us to be salt, light and witnesses to the world.  This 2-day course will teach more about the process and how to bring the hope of Jesus into every aspect of your life in a way that is natural to you and to those you hope to reach.
****

I am hoping to get so much out of this class!I want to learn to love and live well with others in a way that's,well,natural.Not taking life too serious is a major part for me.I just want God to use me where I am as I am. I want to take bits and pieces from what I can learn from this class and this book,here and there and as the Spirit leads me.To grow and share and grow some more.

It's gonna be good :)

Plus,Charlie says he is excited to hang out with my brother and sister.In the words of Charlie,"I'm excited about having family movie night with Uncle Gabe,plus we get a break from you and daddy." (he said it to encourage me,I think.It made me laugh,even little people need a break too,lol.)

Yes, a break is always good little man.


Comments

Popular Posts